sexta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2015

Dress CHILD OF CROHÊ. BEAUTIFUL AND MAKE EASY. GRAPHIC. KISSES. SHARE.


Easy to make, this crochet dress found the net with the graphics. For those who want to, I will let down here. Good new friends. I researched and worked in the manufacture of crochet and especially in parts that attract me. It has been a therapy for me and has done very well for me. The crochet has helped me a lot in every aspect. Psychologically, financially and especially in my home with my family .. I thank God for crochet. To all the friends who share, as post and even criticize. For the critical help us grow and improve. But let the girls. Today I have this beautiful exciting crochet dress. Girls, if you like to share with other friends. I love in the heart and an ideal week.







kisses.

0 comentários: