domingo, 27 de setembro de 2015

Different point riplle for vintage skirt, plaid, blanket, pillow ... what else would you create?


My friends crochet Good morning !! look what extent more interesting Ripple and enjoyable to work ... What you create with this interesting point for this Christmas? Here skirt, blanket, blanket, dress, cushion. Very easy to do, follow the chart. I hope you like it. Friendly crochet, crochet share with other friends. On my blog I have the most deversos crochet models. Feel free to browse. The internet is maravihoso because we can find what we like, we learn, do and help others by sharing. I love crochet and also share love, hope you do too. since share what is good is healthy. Kisses and a good weekend. Kisses in the heart. good crochet. and a Merry Christmas.












good crochet. kisses.

3 comentários: