terça-feira, 29 de setembro de 2015

Elegant skirt crochet Pencil - Revenue and graphic. Very beautiful. Liked?




My good friends crochet night !! Today I want to share this skirt crochet Pencil - Revenue and graphic. I hope you like it. Friendly crochet, crochet share with other friends. On my blog I have the most deversos crochet models. Feel free to browse. The internet is maravihoso because we can find what we like, we will learn and help others by sharing. I love crochet and also love action, I hope you are too. since share what is good is healthy. Kisses and a good weekend. Kisses in the heart. good crochet





Pencil skirts are up, and are super stylish. With them you ride looks amazing. Darling of secretaries, currently the classic pencil skirts are the most versatile and go from work to dinner, cocktails or even a walk in the mall.

Supplies Needed:
Verano - November 9. Black (610)
G. To crochet Circle # 3
1 black zipper 64 cm long
130 cm detachable black bias
Black elastic 70 cm with 0.5 cm wide

Points used:
Little chain (corr.). Low point (bp): Enter the ag, Lace, pull the p... and other Lace., rem. all p .. High point (pa):. Lace, enter the ag, Lace, pull the p... Lace., rem., 2 p. and other Lace., rem. all p .. Point Crab: work in bp from left to right. Fantasy point: follow the chart.




good crochet.Kisses.

0 comentários: