sábado, 5 de setembro de 2015

Hi girls. I am doing these two barbie dresses. Are beautiful. Follows the graph. Kisses.


Hello friends, I'm bringing these two recipes crochet I found on the net, very delicate as those who use, I want to thank the affection of all of you guys for loving comments and accompany me with all this affection, every day I thank God for you guys to be part of my life, Thanks.
A big kiss in the heart of all you guys and once again thank you. Good crochet. SHARE.

A great weekend with good health and great peace.


This is a very beautiful period dress. In this case it will also make a hat with feathers and a closed umbrella. It is an integral part of the magazine in 1000 Mailles Robes of \ poupée. These images found on the internet shared publicly, I have no rights over them. Crochet season dress for Barbie With Chart - Marquise de Pompadour - Magazine 1000 Mailles Robes of Poupée I hope you enjoy because it is very beautiful.








0 comentários: