segunda-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2015

Christmas wreath - with crochet sailing and other decorations.


Ok girls who love free crochet. Christmas is coming and we wish all of you peace, joy and love. I have some Christmas decorations in crochet and much inspiration to decorate your home. See this garland eoutras crochet decorations to decorate and adorn your Christmas tree and your home. Follows the chart. I hope you enjoy. Merry Christmas to all of you. Check out some models and inspirations with points riplle crochet and many others with various graphics. Not very interesting? Learn how to make and Feel free to share. I hope you enjoy and have fun. Friendly crochet, crochet to share with other friends. On my blog I have both deversos crochetmodels. Feel free to browse. The internet is wonderful because we can find what we like, we will learn and help others by sharing. I love crochet and also love action, I hope you are too. since share what is good is healthy. Kisses and a good weekend. Kisses on heart.good crochet. design free crochet I fell in love. What do you think would improve the friend? kisses. Good crochet and a merry Christmas.






0 comentários: