domingo, 20 de março de 2016

dress with sleeves pattern with crochet. pretty


Hi girls! Yesterday I was watching a free design and crochet a friend, specially made to crochet, to take a look at crochet patterns free parts and shoot all the news for you! As always, I left in love with several free crochet dresses, seriously, every day, as more of handmade clothing and retain some individuality. Even with a price a little more expensive, the free hand made crochet are timeless pieces that never go out of style and are always valued. true fashion investment. I made lots of pictures and not selected much because I wanted you to see all the details and how was alone had to shoot with my phone (and the quality is not always good). Then you have a photographer with me. The workshop clothes deserves. For those who are pregnant, keep an eye because all these models have experienced dress well, do not think you would find these beautiful clothes for a child. See the pattern below.











Good crochet

0 comentários: