sábado, 10 de outubro de 2015

Carpet beautiful pink heart with flowers and crochet dragonflies with graphic



Hello girls, good night! today want to show a carpet pink heart with flowers and dragonflies with crochet chart. I think if you want to increase the size just make the biggest central square (the desired size) and increase in proportion to the circular part and the outline that follows the pattern I hope you like it. Friendly crochet, crochet share with other friends. On my blog I have the most deversos crochet models. Feel free to browse. The internet is maravihoso because we can find what we like, we learn, do and help others by sharing. I love crochet and also share love, hope you do too. since share what is good is healthy. Kisses and a good weekend. Kisses in the heart. good crochet





good crochet . kisses.

0 comentários: